Friday, February 8, 2013

Mystery?

I belong to a local quilt guild.  Each year we work together but separate to create projects of interest to those who would like to participate.  We generally rotate between a round robin and a mystery quilt.  This year is the mystery quilt.  I haven't jumped on the round robin train yet....a little intimidated to add my work to others that have beautiful handwork and wonderful ideas.

The mystery this year has perhaps 6 parts.  We are given one piece of the mystery each month to progress as we wish until the final reveal that usually happens in March or April.

Here are the fabrics and completed blocks that I have so far.....making a guess as to how this might begin to come together.

Tomorrow I'll get another step of instructions....another clue to the mystery.  I'm playing with the layout, any ideas?    I haven't even begun to use the blueish fabric you see laying at the top of the picture.



Have a great weekend, for those of you dealing with the winter storm, be safe.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog