Friday, June 14, 2013

Something new....well, sort of

Something new....well, sort of


I have begun another type of project while I wait for my machine to receive some needed TLC.  Until I can figure out the tension issue my machine quilting is on hiatus.

So, my friend Nancy and I found this dear little knitting shop not far from home where sisters Elizabeth and Sarah are so patiently working with us to learn to make socks from the toe up.  Although this is not my first adventure in knitting, I felt like I had five thumbs trying to get this started.  And Nancy....I didn't realize she hadn't even been introduced to a knitting needle before this class!  She and I left after the first class laughing thinking about Elizabeth and Sarah and what they must have thought of us.

Here's my beginning after starting over several times.....


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog