Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Life with a teenager

Life with a teenage daughter has it's ups and downs.  Anyone with a teenager can appreciate that.  My daughter is a senior in high school this year.  My downs are seeing the last of many experiences as she moves on to the next stage in life.  My ups are that she has grown into a very confident lovely lady (on most days!)

This morning was not one of the lovely mornings.  A day where you didn't want to breath the same air as her for fear of infighting the flame of her horrendous mood.  I warned her younger brother to stay out of her space until she left for school.  I do have to say there are not too many of these kind of days...but today made up for those we have missed.

But then there is this...how can you be mad at this?  She is raising a puppy to be a guide dog for The Seeing Eye.  Here is a picture of them working together this week at puppy training class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog