Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Finished

Here are just a few quilts I have completed over the last few years.  I don't keep many, most are gifts.  I'm going to go in search of pictures of others.  There are many more.

This one is still a top waiting to be quilted...a Bonnie Hunter design made in a class the Summer of 2012.
 
This was completed a few years ago and given to a friend who was recovering from surgery


I use this every night on my bed....all year round.  As I am much more cold blooded than my other half and need the extra layer on my side.
 I started this and gave the top to my mother several years ago.  Last Christmas I finally gave her the finished product and it is on her bed now.
 Another Bonnie Hunter class  taken Summer 2013.  Top waiting to be quilted. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog