Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Starting 2016

I am fighting with my new LG phone and Blogger.  Posts fail to post. Grrrr. This is the easiest method for me as the majority of my pics are on my phone.  Why do smart phones make you feel so dumb!

I am hoping that 2016 proves to be better than 2015.  Both my work life and personal life were a total mess and a great deal of stress.  I can deal with a little of each of these, but I was totally on overload!

Everyone is posting pictures of the January 2016 snowstorm in our area....so I want to join in!  Our lab loves running around in the snow.  I think he was looking for his tennis ball...we lost several of these during the storm.  They will surface soon.
 Snow was deeper that the shoot on my snowblower....30+ inches in less than 24 hours.  A doozy.
 My job required that I be here for part of the storm.  A pic looking out over campus. Me and the crew with shovels that day.  Beautiful from the inside looking out. Exhausting if you were out looking in!
!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Search This Blog